A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Friday 15 February 2013

Photo of the Week

I love how my wee man will now say cheese for the camera! Today at the park he sat on the edge of the fountain but got up too quickly for me to get the picture. I asked him to sit down and say cheese for mummy. Well of course he just plonked himself straight onto the ground rested himself quite happily against the fountain and said cheese! I'm so lucky that I have such a compliant muse! This is my photo of the week with Team Lloyd!



Team Lloyd

15 comments:

  1. He's adorable! I LOVE the photo with him on your header - that hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! Yep that hair! He was born with it and never lost a strand:)

      Delete
  2. what a lovely little man. well wrapped up! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When he is ready! Due to the presence of a lurgy I thought it best to wrap him up tight!

      Delete
  3. Awww he's so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uber cute photo - love the sun shining through too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I the light was very lucky as I just had to take advantage of the moment!

      Delete
  5. It's amazing how early they learn to pose! They still manage to look cute when they're little though (your little one is adorable), not so much when they're a bit older and stick a fake smile on their face!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous photo! He looks so happy and warm against the cold!

    Thank you very much for linking up with Photo of The Week X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute!! Looking very warm, nice and cosy! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...