A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Thursday 2 January 2014

New Year stretching of the legs

Oh dear! Hubby and I have started the New Year with a cold. Thankfully on holiday you still manage to push yourself to do things and well the Nonni are pretty amazing doing most things with the wee man. We woke to a beautiful day and he was off with his Nonni for a walk into town where he got to listen to a marching band. I was regalled with stories and shown how to play the trombone. After his afternoon nap I had just enough energy to stretch my legs too. Start the new year the way you plan to continue it or something like that, so off we went to Borghetto. A place that we always manage to visit while we are here. It's always beautiful and seems to get busier each year.





















1 comment:

  1. looks simply beautiful, would love to go back to Italy during the winter

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...