A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Sunday 12 January 2020

What time is it?

Well hello blog. Goodness it's been a while. So it's new year, new decade...same me. I found a challenge for 2020 that I can actually achieve and for a good cause too and it brought me here to memories of venting on this blog. I don't do New Year resolutions, I don't do fad diets or any kind of diet really. I have not given up alcohol or meat for the New Year. I have always loved swimming so when a friend sponsored someone to do a swim challenge I looked it up. Nothing like a bit of motivation to get me in the gym and use my membership so I don't feel guilty about wasting hundreds of pounds every month. 



I am doing Swim22 and will be swimming the equivalent of 22 miles in my local pool. It's the width of the English Channel. I will also be raising money for Diabetes UK. I am pretty excited about it now actually. Swimming is so much more than exercise and getting fit. It's amazing stress relief and actually a great space to clear my mind. So watch this space and if you fancy maybe even sponsor us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...