A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Thursday 15 September 2011

Look ma no hands

Ok so maybe the title would be more suitable to when my son starts walking but hey ho I could not think of anything catchier and as this blog is about me and my son I just had to boast about his latest achievement.


Yes that is it we are finally sitting up, unaided for several minutes. We still get the occasional topple backward, sideways, forwards mind you so we have to watch him, but I can actually get up walk away and take a picture and he is still there. It seems as soon as my son turned 6 months it was suddenly the excuse he needed to start doing everything or maybe in the good old child development world that is when most things start happening anyway. 

Now that I have boasted I must say that he is not all that concerned about it. We went back to swimming classes today and as usual he was the 'baby', I mean youngest. He was very observant of all these crawling and walking babies and I have a feeling that is what he is more keen on accomplishing! I don't know how keen mummy is about that one.

Ethans Escapades

4 comments:

  1. There is that moment when they can suddenly do things and you think, wow, when did my baby get so clever! Good luck with the crawling phase....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, he's gorgeous!Ready for mischief now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever boy, such a great milestone as he'll be able to be more independant. What a little cutie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely moment to capture and it really is the milestone that starts the ball rolling. What a cutie little guy you have ;0)

    Thanks for linking up with Small Steps Amazing Achievements :0)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...