A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Saturday 9 March 2013

Chasing pigeons

After nursery this week we have been getting in some quick trips to the park. One afternoon the wee man saw a pigeon and that was it he was targeted for the rest of the afternoon. I really thought we were going to be taking this pigeon home! I wish I could have gotten the look on his face whenever the pigeon flew in the sky and he shouted "Oh no"! I felt so sorry for said pigeon, it was not the best day to be in the park. Every now and again it seemed the pigeon was going to get a break but suddenly the wee man was after it again. At one point it had landed on the roof of the cafe in what it thought was safety and maybe that my wee man would give up. My wee man! He jumped up and down shouting at the pigeon until it really decided it was time to fly well away. 


Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall 

17 comments:

  1. Tee hee! I think that a pet pigeon would be very nice! I also would like a pet giraffe so maybe I'm not a good one to listen to. :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wee Man certainly had some exercise chasing the pigeon! Thanks for linking to Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was up and down and up and down...I wish I could have videoed the whole thing!

      Delete
  3. that's brilliant! He runs fast, you must get tons of exercise chasing him while he chases pigeons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww mean pigeon, he could have let your wee man have a pet after all that hard running ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny! I remember when my Boy would do that, no matter where we went he was running circles around me and chasing something. So cute.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It appears to be the thing now if we spot a pigeon at the park! Keeps me on my toes!

      Delete
  6. Ha ha! Poor thing. I'm sure the pigeon is used to it by now though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not think of it from the pigeon's point of view...maybe he was doing his antics deliberately?!

      Delete
  7. Looks like he got some great exercise though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh bless his heart! My 365 photos from last week featured The Boy chasing after a pigeon, but on his bike; he was absolutely determined to get rid of every last pigeon from the pier, just like your on.

    Nipping over from Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he actually wanted to catch the pigeon so they could play together! He was not impressed when it flew away!

      Delete
  9. This is such a lovely video and he is so much like my little man! sorry for the delay in getting round x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...