A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Wednesday 14 November 2012

Football fun

It's generally rare to see my wee man sitting still. Since birth he has always been a bit of a wriggler. Even during sleep he appears to find his way around the cot. It's hard not to take a blurry photo of the wee man these days. So I'm practising my action shots. I probably need to turn the dial to TV at some point but I have not braved that yet. It's also learning to work with large spaces as I have a tendency to zoom in and you lose a bit of the feel of what is happening. Here we are the other day at the football pitch. My wee man has a pretty impressive kick and you never know I might be footie mum one day so not only am I learning to enjoy the sport I am trying to learn to take pictures of the action.






 Any tips on sport photography is always greatly apprectiated!

I'm linking up with Fun Photo Fun over at the Crumby Mummy

5 comments:

  1. Great action shots! I think I might have to try some of these soon as Bob is hard to catch sitting still. I don't even know if my camera has a TV mode. I'll have to have a look. Thanks for linking up! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have captured his foot ball moments really well with no fuzz, what ever you are doing keep doing it! Hope you will link this one to Country Kids on Saturday too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I'm honest a view had a bit of fuzz but at least there were other without! I have something else planned for Saturday where I am actually in the pictures too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...