A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Monday 19 July 2010

A night with the Vivian girls

So hubby is a huge music fan of many genres...except anything that happens to be 'mainstream' that is. Actually according to some he might be fit for the fires of hell and I think it is definitely too late to try and save him...


Anyway so any opportunity that presents itself to go and see live music is a must when a band he likes is playing. Italy in the summer is a great place to be then as they are numerous festivals with a variety of bands and usually it's free. Saturday night we headed to a small town in Brescia for the no silenz festival only an hour drive away from home.


As a festival it was a selection of many things....


and so much more.....



but seriously it was really about going to watch the Vivan girls...


an American band from Brooklyn,NY. Don't ask me to do a music review because I lack the skills to wax lyrical about this kind of stuff. Just trust me when I say that these girls successively banged out their songs that moved the joint.



Anyway don't hear it from me here is a little bit of their story from them...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...