A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Saturday 7 April 2012

The Lunatic by Anthony C Winkler


This book was a recommended to me to read by my Uncle. It is a worthy recommendation and you seriously need to read it. Trust me what I am asking you to do is not hard, it's an easy read in that this book is so fluid the way it is written that it is one of those you can seriously read in a day...seriously!!! Ok granted I am on holiday at the minute and suddenly have lots of free time as the grandparents look after the Boss but seriously you will find the time to read this book. I don't know why at first I thought it was going to be this rather serious philosophical book that I would have to fight my way through (maybe it was the picture on the cover) but instead what I found was that this book got it's message across in a rather hysterical way. So maybe I was not laughing out loud (okay I wanted to) but I was certainly smiling to myself a lot. I loved what I can only refer to as the "Jamaicanisms" in this book. It's a story about madness, a lot of sex or shall I say "pum pum" and a rural Jamaica that will have you begging for more.

I encourage you to read it...seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...