A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Saturday 7 June 2014

Free Wheel North, Glasgow Green Centre













We woke up to a beautiful crazy sunny Friday. We headed to what is possibly a high ranker now in the wee man's favourite parks, Glasgow Green. It's got a lot of options to amuse my wee man from sandy play to climbing. On Friday we decided to explore a new option for us "Free Wheel North". I had glimpsed it from a distance and then checked it online to see that it was something available to members of the public. The wee man had a blast cycling around the track and getting used to pedals and steering. He caught onto it all pretty quick thankfully as it could have turned into a somewhat back breaking exercise for Daddy. It's got a great range of cycles with tandems, ride alongs and rickshaws and of course we had to have a go on one as a whole family! It's therefore also great for people with disabilities and it's greatly focused towards that. I recently found out it's got a great philosophy to encourage a healthy and active Glasgow so we felt good to support that. The staff were really helpful and friendly which adds to an overall fantastic experience so we will be back!


 Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall 

10 comments:

  1. Now this looks like another activity my 3-year-old will also love! Too bad it's all the way in Glasgow! Lovely to see your little one enjoy it though :) #CountryKids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we have this here! I dont know how to bike but I can handle those 3 wheeled ones! I really want to do this for fitness. #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find! The wee man did very well to master the kart and must have had so much fun. Thanks for linking up and sharing with Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea. Nice to try out a few. Fun idea to have the road layout. My children would love this. #CountryKids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that looks like great fun!! Fab photos x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that looks brilliant! My daughter would love that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that looks like a great place. My little man would love it!

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like a lot of fun! My boys would love it :) I love Glasgow Green, haven't been there for years though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now we finally have some sun it's lovely to make the most of it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for sunshiny days- this looks so much fun! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...