A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Saturday 18 May 2013

Bubbles and mud















It's only our local park but every time we go we seem to experience it a little differently. It has two play parks which are great for the wee man but we can sometimes actually miss them. It seems to be  in my wee man's nature to be more attracted by the sticks, mud and flowers. Now that I have introduced him to bubbles and chalk that is a lot more fun than the swings and the slides. We still need a bit more practise with the bubbles but recently we had Daddy's help and I actually got to take some pictures of the action. Friday's swimming lessons was cancelled which was probably a good thing as the sun was shining rather gloriously and the rain left behind a huge muddy puddle which captivated us for ages.

 Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall 

11 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a fab time! I love bubbles and mud! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bubbles make for the best pictures. This is a great idea for a country kids post. I must do this with my boys! And mud pies, I'm not sure if I dare?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your pictures, love his stripey top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is a brilliant muddy puddle, my two would be straight into it! The bubble pictures are fabulous, he just looks captivated x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may have mentioned this before, but your son looks much older suddenly. Maybe it's because he isn't wearing his all in one suit now! Anyway, what lovely photos. Bubbles are always so much fun as are sticks., my two were stirring puddles with some today! And then accidently on purpose stepping into the muddy puddles! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bubbles are brilliant, I always have a little bottle in my bag! Also, how come the white on your sons top is still white when he is playing with mud? If my boys even SEE mud in the distance they are immediately filthy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaron LOVES bubbles but gets through them at the rate of KNOTS, even when I got a huge 1.5 litre bottle from the 99 p store xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clever boy to be using the bubbles so well! Like Sonya, I'm impressed he managed to keep his trainers so white next to all that mud....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pics! Love the slightly apprehensive look about that huge muddy puddle! Hope he didn't fall in!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't beat some bubbles and mud. Such fun x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bubbles are just the best and I love a bit of mud as well, children always seem happy when they play in it for some strange reason. I must get some bubbles for our little man I think he would love them. Some really lovely pictures, looks like he had great fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...