A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Thursday 5 September 2013

Our Italian Summer: Venice in Pictures











So we left the wee man in the nonni's safe arms and went to Venice for the night.  I love Venice as it really is like no other city . Having been to Venice before this was about getting "lost" on the streets of Venice, taking pictures, enjoying each other's company and good food. It was my first time to enjoy Venice by night and I can thoroughly recommend dinner at Hostaria Da Franz where we splashed out and I really felt spoil rotten. It's not often that hubby and I just get to enjoy each other's company so I love when we get the opportunity to reconnect.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, lucky you!!! Do you think the Nonni would take my two so we could go to Venice?!! I had no idea your hair was so long, you kept that hidden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEALOUS MUCH! lol ;) glad u had a wonderful time though xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! We were there for my birthday recently, it really is like no other place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sabrina, more fabulous pictures. I love this too. Venice is a part of Italy I've never been to and I'd love to go. This post makes me want to go even more. I love your night shots too, they are just as beautiful as the day time ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics and love the longer hair on you and love that you got some quality couple time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...