A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Saturday 22 February 2014

A breath of fresh air




















When I asked the wee man what he wanted to do yesterday he seemed pretty happy just to stay inside and do lots of different arts and crafts activities (I'm secretly becoming a pro) and play with his birthday toys. Sporting a snotty nose I figured he was not feeling that well and just could not face the outdoors. We avoided the TV all morning so I was not too fussed. After his nap though his first question was to ask me where we were going? He then suggested all the places I had mentioned in the morning which unfortunately we would be a little late for. He settled for taking his bike to the park and having a proper little play. Daddy came a long as well and as you can see took charge of the camera by the end. Mummy therefore got some proper play time herself.

Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall 

3 comments:

  1. He definitely looks like he's had a brilliant time at the park. It's one of or favourite little escapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely time you all had having fun together at the park! I'm sure the wee man felt better for having some fresh air and exercise and fun with Mum and Dad. Thanks for linking up and sharing with Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely photos. It's amazing how much fun you can have at the playground when the rain stops! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...